Monday, July 12, 2010

aquapalooza

Luke's very own special lady friend, michelle, went to aquapalooza this wknd. Luke and I appeared back from Lake charles to find her BURNT and worn out. Upon reading up on this illustrious aquatic event, I found this little tidbit of info:

"The Lower Colorado River Authority reported several arrests for violations during the water festival including 15 for boating while intoxicated, 19 for public intoxication and 7 for possession of a controlled substance."

The article failed to mention the millions of gallons of urine and the plethora of poop popsicles floating up to greet the tubers (michelle didnt mention this specifically, but i know she was holding out)

-- great time last wknd fellas, one the best bachelor parties ever!


oh one more thing:

poop-tooth and rock-biter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, no surprise there.

Im still laughing my ass off at poop tooth and rock biter, I wish I had a book of Quotes by Luke Evans.