Monday, October 13, 2008

On A SideNote




well i really hate to use this post to discuss negative things, but this previous saturday night, it happen again and to this man...what might of happen you asked...did joel get his radio stolen again? did he break his hand this time?...well my friends, the answer is yes and no...like the many times joel has stolen your heart...some thugs stole joel's radio...this time however the hits the F-150 took did not do the damage on the hand...just the soul...so joel we salute you....mister i've gotten my radio stolen out of my truck more times then is even funny

2 comments:

DSess said...

As tragic as this event was, it sure was amusing when the baby momma pulled up with her latin lover (not to be confused with the baby's daddy, moreless husband)to get a light -- wow. Stay classy SA

Joel, I think Eric Cook took your CD player. . . he keeps calling me about something.

camacho said...

Cd replacement fundraiser for Joel!