Friday, October 10, 2008

progress of the blogspot








Were getting there sure enough, piece by piece, crew by crew...a couple things....any one who needs a profile pic let me know, i got plenty and of most...lets make sure everyone is a follower and contributor...then we still need, luke, atherton, gregalo to get on, and to get christodd and alex squared away...and then we need to close it off, its good to see we made it pass our inspection...i think at the top right of your screen it should say dashboard and then sign in or sign up...let me know any questions you may have...

2 comments:

BDub_210 said...

Things I've Learned from this post:


Bear golfs in flip flops OR HAIVAIANAS to those familiar with Brazilian garb. Chris todd likes playing in open toed snadals of the birkenstock variety. Camacho doesn't really age and has great calf muscles. Also, my man Rhine has style out the ying yang. Big up yourself.


Quick question. Am I considered part of the "crew"? I realize this is a sensitive subject but I feel the decision requires eveyones input.

*Either way, its a true honor to BLOG with you guys.


*Insert choked up voice here.

The Bear said...

Metcalf, you have some great pics. Keep em coming.

I judge the date of a photo by looking at Camacho's hair.

Weiss, you are always in my crew.